Remote Locations’ Garden Route camp is situated near Knysna and tucked away in the trees on a private property among indigenous forest. Our location was carefully selected to provide our guests with privacy but yet close enough to explore all the great attractions of the Garden Route. The camp will be operational from 7 December 2018 until 10 January 2019
R 900 pp sharing per night DBB
R 1200 single person per night DBB
- No children under 12 years
- Children under the age of 18 to share with parents in their tent if they are to pay the reduced rates.
- Children 13 – 18 years: R 450 per child per night – dinner and breakfast
- Maximum of 1 child to share with parents.
- Children occupying their own tent are to pay full adult rate.
Our tents are all situated among the trees with as much privacy as possible. 8 tents each sleep 2 adults and have a private ablution with chemical toilet and bucket shower. 2 tents sharing 1 ablution serves as our family unit and will sleep 2 adults & 2 children.
The tents have 2 single beds, some beds can be converted to a queen bed on request.
The tent is furnished with:
- coil mattresses
- pillows, duvets & blankets
- guest amenities
- camping chairs
- rechargeable / solar light
- cupboard & side table
Breakfast and dinner is included in our rate and is served buffet style in our dining tent set in a clearing among the trees.
Breakfasts consist of a continental buffet and fry up served per plate. Fruit juice and coffee & tea is included.
Dinner is 2 courses and comprises South African inspired dishes and are served buffet style.
The common areas:
The lounge, bar and dining areas are set up under a Bedouin tent in a forest clearing with a fire pit and shady tree out front.